Friday, April 6, 2007

Sorry for the silence...

I can't believe it has been almost two weeks since my last post. I need to apologize to those of you who keep tabs on this blog. The last two weeks have been great for business, but it has kept me running nearly non-stop. Some highlights:
  • We have added clients in three more states bringing out total coverage to 21 states.
  • We have solidified designs for a new product/service offering that will significantly improve the security of SMBs at a very low cost to them. Stay tuned for more on that...
  • I have been selected to write a monthly column for Business Strategies magazine. My section will be titled, "Risk Management".
  • We were featured in the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle's business section. You can see the article here.

There are a few other highlights, but I think you get the gist. Anyway, no excuses. I do apologize and will work to ensure these hiatuses don't happen in the future.

Thank you for your patience.

Josh

No comments: